Friday, August 10, 2012

Thank You

Thank you to all the wonderful open minded people who have visited the original site (on Tripod) since the year 2000.It has grown and reached thousands of magical Christian , Pagan, and Occult people over the last decade.

I am the Creatrix of this site.  I created this 10 years ago, as I struggled to find people like me and began learning web design.. I have met so many wonderful people along the way, and grown so much in my womanhood, spirituality, and computer skills.  I have been able to open the minds of Pagan and Christian alike and dispel many falsehoods on both sides. I have learned from all of you as you gathered information from me. After all, that was the goal of  Project St. Craft when I embarked on in the Spring of 1999, with my pseudo name and fake email; Lest I suffer the wrath of Pagan and Christian alike.


I have journeyed so far in this last decade. I have loved and I have lost. I have experience joys , sorrows and some darker bits that the Universe has to offer. I have journeyed within and kicked a few butts without. Above all I experienced and I have sacrificed and had others who sacrificed for me, just as I have had a few who were unable of sacrifice and ran at the first sign of shaky waters; these also were some of my hardest and deepest lessons.

I experienced suffering and death of a cherished person who had always been there to save me, and now is gone from my site. I nursed the sick and brokenhearted while crushing under the weight of my own grief an betrayal , trying not to let it effect the way I love others.  I have mourned and raged at injustice. I have felt the anxious realization your child is a little bit different coupled with a driving desire to give them tools they need. I invited some truly damaged and disturbed people into my life, who I have had to heal from knowing. I have been an advocate against atrocities and have done by hardest to prevail through it all .


I have also created life and raised three fabulous children (still a work in progress) alone, as a single parent. I have loved and experienced passion. I created and watched my children begin to create. I have met many people and phenomenally spiritual women along the way. I have felt sadness and pride as most exit my path as needed  and marveled when the Universe has kept on my path, a few  women I found priceless!  I journeyed and learned from other women, everything from The Craft to Motherhood and all in-between.

I have educated myself from A-Z in all a sundry of things. I  studied Cognitive Therapy to Tantra. I received certificates in teaching, marketing, small business, and Applied Behavioral Analysis . I have started and failed and started and succeed with a few businesses and projects over the last decade. I have grown into my spiritual path and experienced many different ways to the Center. 

Above all- I have EXPERIENCED. Every moment , every lesson, every feeling, disappointment,  joy and sorrow- they have all been mine. Mine to work through and mine to share.

I am archiving this site, it will still be available for the seeker, however I am updating with a new fresh site. One that I do not need to hide behind, or explain my beliefs, or even really give a damn who agrees or not.
I once read an article that stated ;
"Your 20's are for experiencing yourself. Your 30's are for finding yourself, Your 40's are for accepting yourself. And your 50's are for not giving a shit who likes you our not, and being your genuine self."

I am kissing the ass end of my 30's and a bit ahead of schedule I accept me and I don't care if anyone else does. 
As a dear Witch I know says....
" The Crone has earned the right to spit on the sidewalk!"
Basically, most ( there is always the less evolved exception - as I have sadly encountered) women who make it to 50 , have experienced enough of life to say "Screw off I can do what I want"


I am Ankhesenaum. I am a Rootworker and Hoodoo Mama. I am a Witch an Strega I am Christian influenced and have faith in it. I am in Service of the Loa (Spirits), the Ancestors an Saints  (the Blood), the Goddess (the Life) the Christ , (the Compassion) all for Bondye (the Great Good God). 

I am a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a lover, a worthy adversary and I am here to share with the adept through my Craft. Those who want what I have to share are welcome and those who do not, can pass me bye.
 
As for me,  I am somewhere hovering between Mother and Crone-- loving being a Mom and yet ready for the reigns of motherhood to ease up,  as I confidently walk through my 40's moving forward to my spitting on the sidewalk days........


"I am not a Bitch, I am just intolerant of bull shit!"

"Be who you are , the people who are worthy of you will not care and those who do , you don't want as friend anyhow....."




No comments:

Post a Comment